We’ve recently improved on how our landing pages work. Now if you’re using a landing page, it will ALWAYS show up when somebody goes directly to the root of your website. (username.gomangosteen.com).
In the past, we were using a cookie system that let previous visitors skip past the landing page if they had previously entered their name & email. However, we feel this new approach will be more consistent:
- no more wondering where your landing page is (because you might have previously entered your name and email
- prospects sign in again if they have to… better for tracking purposes
- your landing page (if selected) always shows up before the home page
If you are used to typing in your website address and are now seeing a landing page that you previously were skipping… here’s some things to try:
- Look for a “Members Login” link on your landing page. Not all of them have that, but if your’s does you can login to the back office right from there.
- Login at www.gomangosteen.com – remove your landing page altogether
- type in your name & email into your own landing page, then BOOKMARK the following page (so you can return at anytime in the future)
DIRECT LINKS to specific website pages (ie. the PRODUCT page or COMPENSATION page) will still bypass the landing page, so you can give out direct links if you want people to skip a landing page too.
I think you’ll find this new setup more consistent across the board. Look for a new training video soon on how to use any of the landing pages for online marketing and lead generation without having to select it as your “landing page option”.