We recently added what we are calling “PRESETS” to the Home & Landing Page setup. These presets make it easy to quickly setup your website with preconfigured choices.
Even if you want to edit the choices, sometimes its easier to start with a template and work from there instead of being lost in too many customization options.
Current presets are:
- Ed Johnson setup
- GoMangosteen 4-Step Default
- GoMangosteen Original
- Les Berenson settings (for those with the add-on package)
Here’s a quick HOW-TO in using a preset:
- Login to www.gomangosteen.com
- Click on WEBSITE SETUP >> Home/Landing Options
- Select a preset from the drop-down menu at top
- Click UPDATE to load & save these settings.
- Click your website link at the top of the Member’s Area to open your site in a new window and view it (you might have to REFRESH the page)
You might want to make a note of your current settings, as loading a preset will overwrite your current setup. But its sometimes fun to see what other options there are for you to experiment with.
If there is a popular setup choice we missed, let us know so that we can add it in. Or put together a common preset for you and your entire group if you have many members all on the GoMangosteen system. Have fun with it!